The safe operation procedure of the forklift is to establish the operating procedures for the forklift driver to operate the forklift safely, accurately, standardly and effectively. This regulation stipulates the operating specifications of the forklift driver in all aspects of starting, driving, loading and unloading.
First, the purpose: to regulate the safe operation of forklifts, safe driving;
Second, the scope of application: forklift driver;
Third, the forklift safety driving code:
1. You must pass the examination of the relevant department and obtain the special operation certificate issued by the government agency before driving the forklift and strictly observe the following safety procedures.
2. Care must be taken to carefully follow the operating procedures and be familiar with the vehicle's performance and road conditions in the operating area. Master the basic knowledge and skills of maintenance of forklifts, and carefully carry out maintenance and repair work for vehicles.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drive people, it is strictly forbidden to drive after drinking; no diet or chat is allowed during driving; mobile phone calls are not allowed on the way.
4. Before using the vehicle, it should be strictly checked. It is strictly forbidden to take the vehicle with a fault. It is not allowed to pass dangerous or potentially dangerous sections.
Fourth, forklift safety operation manual:
The operation of the electric forklift driver must comply with the requirements of the safety regulations
1. Check the effectiveness of the brake system and the battery power before running. If the defect is found, it will be processed before operation.
2. It is not allowed to use a single fork to run the cargo when carrying the cargo, nor to use the tip of the fork to pick up the cargo. It must be that the fork is completely inserted under the cargo and the cargo is evenly placed on the fork.
3, start smoothly, must first slow down before turning, normal driving speed should not be too fast, smooth brake parking
4, is not allowed to stand on the fork, the forklift is not allowed to run
5. Carefully carry large-sized goods, do not carry unfixed or loose goods.
6, check the electrolyte regularly, prohibit the use of open flame lighting to check the battery electrolyte
7. Before parking, do not lower the fork and place the forklift neatly, stop and disconnect the vehicle.
8. When the power supply is insufficient, the power protection device of the forklift will automatically open, the forklift fork will refuse to rise, and it is forbidden to continue to use the cargo. At this time, the truck should be driven to the position of the charger to charge the forklift.
9. When charging, first disconnect the working system of the forklift and the battery, then connect the battery to the charger, then connect the charger to the power socket and turn on the charger.
10. Under normal circumstances, the intelligent charger does not need manual intervention. The non-intelligent charger can manually intervene the output voltage and current value of the charger. Usually, the voltage output value is 10% higher than the nominal voltage of the battery. The output current should be Set to about 1/10 of the rated capacity of the battery. (For example, DC24V/210AH battery, charger output voltage and current can be set to 26V, 21A)
1. The personnel who drive the forklift must undergo professional training, obtain the special operation certificate through the assessment of the safety production supervision department, and drive after the company's consent. It is strictly forbidden to operate without a license.
2. It is strictly forbidden to drive after drinking. You should not smoke, eat, chat, call mobile phones or talk on the radio during driving.
(2) Checking the vehicle
1. Before and after the forklift operation, check the appearance and add fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water.
2. Check start, run and brake safety performance.
3. Check that the light and speaker signals are complete and valid.
4. Check whether the pressure and temperature are normal during the operation of the forklift.
5. After the forklift is running, it should also check the external leakage and replace the seals in time.
(3) Getting started
1. Before starting, observe the surrounding area and confirm that there are no obstacles to the safety of driving, first whistle and start later.
2. For hydraulic (pneumatic) braked vehicles, the brake hydraulic (air pressure) meter must be safe before starting.
3. When the forklift starts, the driver should first confirm that the cargo is stable and reliable.
4. The start must start slowly and smoothly.
1. When driving, the height of the bottom end of the fork should be kept at 300~400mm, and the gantry must be tilted backward.
2. Do not raise the fork too high while driving. When entering or leaving the work site or on the road, pay attention to the presence or absence of obstacles in the sky. When the load is driving, the fork is not allowed to rise too high, which affects the stability of the forklift.
3. After unloading, first lower the fork to the normal driving position before driving.
4. When turning, if there is a pedestrian or vehicle nearby, the driving signal should be sent first. High-speed sharp turns are prohibited, and high-speed sharp turns can cause the vehicle to lose its lateral stability and tip over.
5. It is strictly forbidden to stop the fire when the forklift is driving downhill. In special circumstances, it is forbidden to brake during the driving.
6. The forklift must comply with the in-plant traffic rules during operation and must maintain a certain safety distance from the preceding vehicle.
7. When the forklift is running, the load must be at the lowest position that does not hinder the travel, and the gantry should be properly tilted backwards. Do not raise the load except when stacking or loading.
8. The height of the load shall not obstruct the driver's sight. When special circumstances affect the forward line of sight, drive at low speed when reversing
9. Do not bend on the ramp or cross the ramp.
10. The safe driving speed of the forklift factory area is 5 km/h. It is necessary to drive at a low speed and safely into the production workshop area.
11. When lifting or driving the forklift, it is forbidden for the personnel to stand on the fork and hold the balance and balance.
12. Find problems and timely repair and report, never carry sick work and conceal.
(5) Loading and unloading
1. When loading the goods, adjust the distance between the two forks as needed to balance the load of the two forks, and do not deflect. One side of the item should be placed against the rack.
2. Do not use single forks or forks or pulls. In special circumstances, a safety warning sign must be set up to remind pedestrians around.
3. The brake must be braked with the brakes during loading and unloading of the item.
4. The speed of the car should be slow and steady. Pay attention to the wheels and do not crush the items, so as not to cause the wounds to hurt.
5. When using forks, the fork should be forked as far as possible into the load, and the fork tip should not touch other goods or objects. The minimum gantry back tilt should be used to stabilize the load so as not to slide backwards after the load. When the load is lowered, the gantry can be tilted forward a small amount to facilitate loading and unloading the fork.
6. It is forbidden to fork the cargo at high speed and collide with a hard object with a fork.
7. When the forklift forks work, it is forbidden to stand around the forks to prevent the goods from collapsing and injuring people.
8. It is forbidden to overload, and it is forbidden to use the forklift to lift personnel to work in high places, so as to avoid high-altitude falling accidents.
9. It is not allowed to brake with inertial slip, release, round or easy rolling items.
10. It is not allowed to use the fork to pick and turn the pallet to unload the goods.
(6) Leaving the forklift
1. It is forbidden to leave the forklift when the goods on the fork are suspended. Before leaving the forklift, you must unload the cargo or lower the fork.
2. The parking brake handle pulls down or depresses the handbrake switch.
3. The engine is turned off and the power is cut off. (Except for special circumstances, such as the driver does not leave the vehicle line of sight and does not exceed 1 minute).
4. Unplug the key.
(7) Parking precautions
1. The engine should be idling before the engine is turned off.
2. Turn off the flame after 2-3 minutes. After the engine is turned off, the brake handle should be tightened.
3. In the low temperature season (below zero), drain the cooling water or add antifreeze.
4. When the temperature is below -15 degrees, the battery should be removed and moved into the room to avoid cracking. Turn the oil filter handle 1-2 turns, check the bolts and nuts for looseness, and eliminate abnormal conditions in time.
5. Rinse the forklift and clean it for routine maintenance before parking the garage or designated location.
If you encounter an accident, you should do:
1. Press on the steering wheel or operate the handle and grasp the steering wheel or operating handle.
2. The body leans against the opposite side of the forklift's dumping direction.
3. Take care to prevent damage to the head or chest. Do not jump when the forklift rolls over.
Edit and published by Shanghai Saferlifts Machinery Co., Ltd- Professional manufacturer of forklift and electric stackers in China.
Pre：How to avoid the explode of lithium battery
Next：Wrong operation of forklift maybe cause death which should be avoid